This innovative scale-up provides alternative SaaS solutions for the Anti Money Laundering legislation and regulations. Specifically, they develop products with which their customers can easily and demonstrably comply with the CDD rules. The product where you are going to work on will be CW360˚.
CW360˚ supports alternative financials to comply to the financial law and regulations. Financial institutions need to know their client and they need to monitor the behavior of the client. To do so the CW360˚ platform provides a KYC (Know your client) module and a TM (Transaction monitoring) module. Both modules are focused on helping the client to get an overview of all the risks related to a client and to monitor the risks. Next to the two main modules CW360˚ also offers a screening and a reporting module. Both modules are used to support and provide the two main modules with information. The financial institutions working with CW360˚ can get a ‘360 degrees’ view on the client they are working with.
Since 2016, this organization has been developing its products in-house with a highly qualified team of IT developers, who are currently based in Portugal. This scale-up is internationally recognized as ‘Best in Class’ by experts with its innovative product portfolio offering.
Their culture can be described as transparent and open, entrepreneurial, down-to-earth and non-hierarchical. In recent years, a ‘soft restructuring’ has been executed to enable more reward from product. The final result is a lean organization that is now ready for the next phase of professionalism and growth.
Who are you?
An independent and stress resistant person who is social capable and can clearly communicate with stakeholders. This person should have strong analytical skills, should be able to identify bottlenecks and proactively resolve them in a timely manner.
Task and responsibilities
- Taking part in client projects to distill product impact and guide the client in their product usage
- Create a guiding roadmap based on client/business wishes and needs
- Investigating and creation of user stories, tasks, and bugs
- Preparation of Scrum meetings
- Testing of delivered user stories and bugs and process/communicate the outcomes
- Maintain and update the backlog, the user-stories, and bugs.
- Communication with the development team about user-stories, bugs, and tasks.
- Identify possible risks in the development process and communicate with the account manager about it.
- Support the customer experience team by client questions about the applications (second line of support)
- 1-3 years of experience with software and SaaS applications
- Affinity with IT and software is a must.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum way of working.
- Analytical thinking: Must be able to understand very complex matters and translate it to small and simple tasks/user-stories.
- Solution driven: Must be able to solve problems in a pragmatic and efficient way.
- Communication skills: Clear and to the point communication towards the account manager and the development team.
- Proactive: Be proactive in your way of communication and signaling of problems.
What we offer
- Salary between 3000-4000 euro
- A young team where there is enough space for initiative and personal development.
- Learning budget of 1500 euro
- Workweek of 40 hours
- Flexible in working from home
- A pleasant working ethos with a personal touch
- The possibility to grow with the product on an international level
- 25 vacation days
- An office in Amsterdam including 12 Team events throughout the year
- Traveling expense are covered (NS-business card or per KM)
- No retirement allowances
- Meeting 1: Introduction meeting with current PO and product lead
- Meeting 2: Case meeting to discuss two day-to-day problems to get more insights in the way of working and thinking. Instructions will be shared upfront.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com